Position Announcement: Office Administrative Associate
Habitat seeks to provide our homeowners and neighborhoods with the best support possible to promote their happiness, security, and success. The Administrative Associate has primary responsibility for supporting the ministry in the areas of Finance, Safety, Development, Family Services, and the ReStore as needed.
- Financial: Assist the Director of Finance & Administration in managing aspects of accounting and financial activity for the affiliate. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, payroll, annual budgets, etc.
- Scanning records for long term electronic storage.
- Safety: Oversee the Office/ReStore site and Construction site safety programs. Schedule safety inspections and maintain records.
- Development: Assist the Director of Development & Marketing in preparation of grant applications and other record keeping duties.
- Family Services: Assist the Family Services Coordinator with Surveys of Habitat families to quantify the benefits of homeownership.
- Habitat ReStore: Assist the Habitat ReStore Manager in statistical record keeping.
- Carry out other special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Have a clear desire to serve low-income people, be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, and passionate about the Christian ministry of Habitat for Humanity.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping with high school diploma required and associate degree preferred.
- Competency in computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with and among diverse populations.
This position is Full Time, Monday through Friday, and reports to the Executive Director.
Benefits: Insurance, Retirement, Vacation, Holidays, and other benefits.
To Apply: Send resume, salary requirements, cover letter, and 3 references to: Director, Habitat for Humanity, 2270 S Pine Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Minorities and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or disability.